If you spot a messed up sign, sticker, license plate, menu or even something you think is funny, shoot me an email (including the picture) and I will post it as I get the chance. funnysnapshot@gmail.com
Also, I get "Blood Money" for new shirts if you click here and buy a shirt.

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's got what people crave!

I saw this gem when I left the local convenience store. I guess the "e" in aging is for what people and plants crave, electrolytes! And, it is apparently the World's most functional beverage, maybe if I add 2 extra e's to Mountaine Dewe, that would make Dew super functional. Seriously, don't these advertisers use a spell checker or maybe even a proofreader before they make these ads?

"Brought to you by Carl's Jr." - I hope they pay me for that ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment