If you spot a messed up sign, sticker, license plate, menu or even something you think is funny, shoot me an email (including the picture) and I will post it as I get the chance. funnysnapshot@gmail.com
Also, I get "Blood Money" for new shirts if you click here and buy a shirt.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Addam's Family Value Furniture? Anyone???

I know it's been a while, but I have a few more pictures to post, so let's get to it.

Here we see what has happened to the Adams Family, they've resorted to selling used furniture. Uncle Fester checks the bulbs in the lamps, Wednesday and Pugsley make sure that the kids furniture is safe'ish, and Grand-ma'ma is waiting for the perfect set of lab-style equipment. As for Gomez and Morticia, they are still as happy as ever, just to be with each other.

Special thanks for this snapshot goes to "ang m"

No comments:

Post a Comment